Software Project Manager for Linux Platforms @ CVAM TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Project Manager for Linux Platforms @ CVAM TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Project Manager to help us further develop our Linux-based platform.
* The Dynamic Ecosystem is a Base Software (BSW) group of I CVAM, specializing in developing a Linux-based embedded platform meant to power computationally intensive products in the Commercial
* Vehicles Market. We integrate technologies like GNSS, Bluetooth, GSM, WLAN and touch screens to enable the development of industry specific products like automatic highway tolling, predictive cruise control, multimedia and connectivity systems.
* As a Software Project Manager, you will act as a liaison between our teams and our stakeholders by planning and monitoring work packages that you are responsible of. Depending on the complexity of the projects you work on, you will have one or several projects in your care.
* If you are a big fan of technology and want to be a central part of the development of modern embedded software products, you will love to be part of our team!
* Minimum 3 years of experience in software development;
* Good understanding of software development processes (requirements engineering, SW design, SW development, SW testing, configuration and change management);
* Understanding of project management concepts (project planning, budget tracking, etc);
* Understanding of embedded systems is a plus;
* Excellent communicator and mediator;
* Customer focused;
* Desire to be challenged, to learn and improve;
* Team player.
* The opportunity to play a key role in the development of a modern software platform;
* Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
* Professional training programs and certifications;
* Excellent career opportunities in both technical and managerial areas;
* Work flexibility (remote work, sabbaticals);
* Project based travel opportunities;
* Medical care services, meal tickets, sport activities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.