Web application developer
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
Which are the preferred abilities?
- Understanding of UI, general web functions and standards
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Support the continuous improvement of the processes installed in the development department
- Work on multiple projects in distributed team across different locations
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Bachelor degree (related to software engineering, embedded software, informatics, electrical or electronic engineering)
- Good understanding / high interest for automotive systems
What do you have to do?
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Creativity, initiative, understanding / communication / reaction to issues, good teamwork in virtual environments, ability to learn by doing. Analytical skills and learning capacity
- Availability to travel. Ability to work independently, self-discipline, reliability, consistency
Why should you join us? Because we offer�
- Competitive salary package
- Free medical service and sports benefits
- Carrier development opportunities including internal and external trainings
- Dynamic work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Flexible working time
- Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor who will support and help you during the integration period