Webstyler - Senior Frontend Developer
Webstyler - Senior Frontend Developer
WEBSTYLER is the most award-winning digital agency in Romania, both locally and internationally. Being on the market for 18 years, while providing strategy and creative services at the highest standards, the agency has won over 80 prizes at the most relevant advertising festivals that award creativity and efficiency.
We come up with great strategies and really creative solutions.
But all these can be easily flushed away if we don't deliver when it comes to execution.Our development team includes some of the most experienced people in the Romanian market. Their role is not just to implement ideas of strategists and creative people, but to take their ideas further and make the most of them in terms of technology and user experience.
In the digital world, usability is king.
Essential knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of professional web development experience;
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and W3C standards;
- 5+ years of practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS, JS;
- 3+ years of experience in writing uni tests for the code base developed (validate code based on functional specs)
- Good math knowledge applicable to programming skills;
- Understanding of programing concepts and web architecture knowledge.
- University degree Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (preferable);
- UX and UI understanding and use of best practices;
- Experienced with SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors;
- Experience with Mobile apps development, Grunt/webpack build tool, Bower, REST API Integration, GIT
- Database skills;
- Experience with Linux - nice to have, but not mandatory;
- Experience in an Agile Development environment – nice to have, but not mandatory.
You should be comfortable in English spoken and written. We expect you to be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible. Creative thinking and a can-do attitude are highly appreciated as well.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Implement functional project specifications on the frontend side of the application by maintaining a cohesive look and feel, proper localization support and W3C best practices;
- Create fun user experience (such as chat);
- Support existing web frontend infrastructure;
- Suggest for adoption new frontend technologies/frameworks, which increase the productivity and quality of the code;
- Use web templates to integrate parameters and database-provided content into the webpage;
- Write mark-up valid code, which does not generate validation errors according to current standards;
- Respond to bug reports, debug, and provide solutions;
- Work with other team members (technical language or Agile/Scrum team) on new features and changes;
- Communicate in meetings the progress made on the on-going projects;
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures;
- Maintain full compatibility support with browsers that have at least 10% market-share;
- Offer best-effort support and keep critical functionality for browsers that have at least 1% market-share;
- Work closely with IT and testing teams to ensure the smooth launch of new code updates or additions.
We compensate your achievements and commitment with:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- Trainings & career development programs;
- Access to different sports areas – foosball, table tennis – and friendly teammates to play with;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together.
We value the ability to get things done, and we offer great opportunities to:
- Work with some of the newest networking technologies and protocols;
- Work independently with minimal supervision;
- Increase your depth of technical knowledge
DON'T BE SHY, JUST APPLY: