Cofco Traineeship Program - Logistics
After you join our team, you will have a full-time employment contract and you will have the opportunity to build the foundation of your career through a broad and deep professional training during one year.
Cofco Traineeship program is structured in such a way that during 12 months, you will rotate in 4 departments, and at the end of the program you should choose the department where you best fit, according to your interests, skills and accumulated experience in our company.
The departments included in our program are: Financial, Execution, Trade and Logistics.
Main responsibilities for LOGISTICS position:
- Participate in the day-to-day running of contract execution process: deliveries scheduling, issuing loading/discharging instructions, settlement of analyses, weight and lay-time calculation, verification and booking of cargo and service invoices;
- Communicate openly with suppliers, transporters for barges, trains and trucks, surveyors and others;
- Gain an understanding of the agribusiness industry, contractual terms, basic quality specifications of the commodities and logistic details;
- To learn the process of trading, operations and transport in a chain to gain full understanding of the process of international trading / logistics / quality management;
- Gain knowledgeable in laws, regulations and international trading guidelines which regulate the international market.
- University/Master Degree, final year at university or Master;
- University profile: Economics, Agri- Business;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player;
- Good organizational skills and commitment to fast follow through;
- Life learning and drive to win;
- Strong analytical skills.