This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Contract Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics; diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is an asset;
- Min. 1years’ experience in Business administration with exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company;
- Good negotiation capabilities;
- Capability of accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks or projects, anticipate roadblocks and adjust deadlines;
- Demonstrated sense of integrity;
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP, e-Procurement);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
- Make sure that the contract is reviewed and approved by the respective stakeholders;
- Upload the final template in the system;
- Ensure that the contract gets on time the approvals, print out the contract to send for signatures to the suppliers, get the required approvals from the internal stakeholders -and escalate in case of delays;
- Ensure electronic archiving;
- Prepare monthly reports, analysis and interpreting the findings on the contract management process;
- Identify, define and implement KPIs to monitor and improve contract management process;
- In collaboration with Legal, maintain always update the work point with the contract templates.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.