Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garanti Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile HelpDesk Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At least 2 years experience in offering helpdesk support as follows:
- Hardware experience (PC, Printers, Scanners, Deskphones, Smartphones, Tablets, Videoprojectors, Switch, Routers, Videoconference Systems);
- MS Windows 7, 8 and 10 - at least medium knowledge;
- Relevant knowledge of MS Server 2008 – 2012;
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) - advanced knowledge;
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange general knowledge;
- Knowledge of mobile system operation (IOS; ANDROID);
- Theoretical networking concepts.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Knowledge and experience of internal customer services good practices;
- English - advanced level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player profile.
- Provides timely and effective first level advice and support to incoming requests and incident reports;
- Installs hardware and software according to the procedures;
- Follows the daily operations procedures;
- Offers support in maintaining the computing equipment inventory;
- Assists with maintenance of directory services and user accounts;
- Creates, modifies or deletes users based on in-place procedures;
- Diagnoses, repairs and/or follows up the service process for faulty end-user equipment.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.