Player Experience Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Player Experience Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Fluent in English with good writing skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Experience with online and offline events;
• Familiar with social media and social media communication strategies;
• Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Preferred additional experience
• Passionate about online gaming;
• Additional languages;
• Experience working with online communities;
• Up-to-date on online and offline trends;
• Familiar with Rules of Conduct, infractions and moderation;
• Familiar with CMS and Forum Software.
• Plan and coordinate content and communication for all platforms (Website, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Forum, in-game) together with Marketing, Community Developer, and the development team;
• Information distribution from the company to the community in a clear, consistent manner;
• Feedback gathering from the community for Game Design, Development Team and management;
• Work with the Game Design team at the conception of live events program for our game;
• Create regular reports on topics such as player behaviors, community status, activity;
• Work with our Customer Support teams on the management of cheating and toxic behaviors.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.