Lead Development Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Lead Development Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Relevant experience as a team lead;
- Understanding of general testing methodologies, processes and terminology;
- Knowledge of game production process and workflows;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English);
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Time-management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience working with major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC);
- Lead and manage a team of development testers;
- Follow up and evaluate the work of your team;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
- Actively work with other team leads and facilitate the information flow;
- Manage and forecast the devtest resource needs for the project;
- Manage and update project test plans;
- Act as a communication link between development and QC teams;
- Estimate, prioritize, and manage your teams tasks;
- Commit to meeting team objectives.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.