This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Henkel Romania active
View all jobs Accountant (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
• Managing the financial and accountancy documents using SAP
• Managing the relationship with internal colleagues and third parties on financial and accountancy aspects
• Ensuring the registration in SAP of the cash register
• Checking the accuracy of expenses documents submitted by the employees
• Checking the accuracy of received documents from third parties and their compliance with the legal and Henkel Romania requests
• Following the settlement of advances received by employees
• Tracking the final products and goods stock movement
• University degree in Economic Sciences
• Experience required: at least 2 year in similar activities
• Very good English skills – writing/reading/ speaking
• Advanced skills of MS Office
• Working experience in SAP
• Initiative & determination to achieve
• Perspective & judgment
• Teamplayer & interpersonal skills
• Planning & time management skills