Accounts Payable Analyst
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Degree in Finance or Accounting
• 1+ year work experience in finance/accounting department, with strong emphasis on PO/ NPO invoice processing and the 3 way match principle
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to handle high-volume of data entry with high accuracy
• Language requirements: Romanian and advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Ensure timely and accurate processing vendor invoices
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources
• Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary
• Answer vendor and internal customers AP related queries
• Prepare original documents for imaging/filing as instructed
• Process payment information in accordance with the Company’s payment terms requirements.
• Review balance sheet accounts and prepare reconciliation
• Work with related parties (procurement and finance) to ensure the clearing of Accounts Payable balances
• Comply with applicable company policies and procedures
• Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary
• Participate in process improvement projects as requested
• Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors
• Ensure strict compliance with SOX
• Maintain accurate and current documentation, understanding each Financial Hub supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.