PRODUCT CARE EXECUTIVE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs PRODUCT CARE EXECUTIVE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments.
- Drive product strategy from customer care perspective, with the main purpose to ensure an enhanced interaction between customers & product: replacement strategy, consumer & 3rd party education, product (device and Heets) issues & solutions etc;
- Define & lead replacement strategy across all channels, based on a deep understanding of consumer journey and behavior, so as to ensure the same consumer experience;
- Ensure flawless implementation and consistent follow-up of any newly identified replacement channels, with a continuous improvement mentality and with the main objective of making memorable the consumer experience;
- Ensure alignment, effective collaboration and knowledge sharing with internal & external stakeholders; ensure excellent communication with Global team;
- Assist 3rd party service suppliers in case they need additional support so to ensure that they deliver expected business results;
- Ensure that all operational activities are executed in compliance with applicable laws, marketing code, CA guidelines and PMI procedures;
- Monitoring the allocated budget;
- Build the replacement flows & procedures across all channels. Liase with IS, Digital and 3rd party to build systems to support.
- Good commercial acumen with ability to build rapport with internal and external business partners;
- Experience in development and deployment of product initiatives - minimum 1 year; Preferable previous experience in Supply Chain;
- Advanced ability to write and edit content for consumer interactions & excellent proofreading skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to turn numbers into actionable insights;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solver;
- Integrity and trust;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Customer focus;
- Involvement, proactivity and continuous improvement mentality;
- Fluent in English and Romanian, both oral and written.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris InternationalInc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.