Buyer - Private Label (Fashion Days)
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytic, organized person, able to deliver performance under stress;
- Strong attention to details;
- Very fashion oriented person;
- Experience in this area (of buying);
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Maintaining a good stock level and forecasting customer demands;
- Analyze market trends to stay abreast of what is selling currently and what may be selling in the future;
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best prices and to schedule deliveries;
- Dealing contracts and negotiating prices;
- Selecting new products and reviewing the old;
- Finding the right suppliers;
- Ensuring the products are delivered on time;
- Skills to interpret reports and predicting future sales;
- Pitching ideas to senior management;
- Stock control;
- Reacting to any changes in customer demand;
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones.