EMEA Partner First Portal Web Developer (# 3024241)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
The Partner First Portal is the extranet to over 100,000 HP partners in EMEA. It is the gateway to HP information and the ability to conduct business with HP.
The portal consists of a CMS system, user management through our PRM system and is integrated with hundreds of third party tools that add functionality to the portal.
The EMEA Sales Operations team supports the portal by owning the EMEA regional instance and its day to day operations.
We liaison with worldwide teams to develop new functionalities, work with EMEA business stakeholders to implement regional initiatives and engage with country teams to coordinate WW/EMEA activities.
Our focus is on:
- Engagement with WW and EMEA stakeholders to define new requirements for HPs partners or internal teams
- Supporting Business Initiatives with portal regional projects
- Improving existing processes that affect the partner experience or internal operational efficiency
- Ensuring accurate reporting and KPIs
You’re an all rounded technical individual with background as a project manager, managing customers, collecting requirements, defining technical solutions and implementing them.
You have worked on your own or in mid-sized teams and you’re familiar with the end to end software development cycle.
Education and experience
• First level university degree or equivalent in computer science or equivalent
• 4 – 6 years’ experience with technology related products and services
• Good working knowledge of PHP and relevant frameworks
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of general UX concepts
• Knowledgeable about web services (REST/SOAP)
• Confident with being hands-on from initial wireframes, through prototyping, into building the final product
• Responsive & Adaptive design wisdom
• Always helps: Positive, team-oriented and get-things-done attitude
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English, both written and spoke
Nice To Have
• Experience working with Code Igniter
• Experience working with MS-SQL
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Desirable Personal Skills
• Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Creative thinking
• Good attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Ensure technical support on current solutions developed for our partner or internal sales ops teams ecosystem
• Actively design, code and test new technical solutions that improve partner usability or internal sales ops teams efficiency
• Define and implement technical solutions that answer best our stakeholder’s needs
• Understand the mechanics of the partner portal Liferay and other proprietary tools
• Act as a L2 support for cases that can’t be resolved by our partner support teams
• Ad hoc analysis and reports
• Own daily activities, recurrent tasks monitoring, and PM on regular processes & small projects
How will we help your personal and professional development?
• We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
• New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)