Production Quality Engineer at GE Power
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs General Electric active
View all jobs Production Quality Engineer at GE Power active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
GE Power, a former Bucharest Alstom General Turbo operates in thermal power sector: turbo generator components up to 1300 MW; hydro generator components up to 250 MW; rotor coils between 10 and 1500 MW including for nuclear power plants; 24 KV Stator bars; rotor modernisation including winding and balancing; stator modernisation including winding; field service provider with high qualified specialists.
- Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control. Includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes.
- Includes conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least significant experience in Manufacturing).
- Engineering bachelors Degree or suitable practical experience
- proven expertise in customer resolution & preventive tools, ISO knowledge
- Inclusive leadership & communication skills
- Knowledge of generator technology repairs
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct within defined responsibilities
- Knowledge of Lean and/or alternative continuous improvement methods
- Must be a team player willing to sacrifice individual goals when needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Knowledge of RCA and CAPA tools
- Foreign language skills: English