System Verification Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs System Verification Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Have a degree in a technical field, such as information technology or electrical engineering
• Have experience in verification and validation area
• Have attention for details
• Have an analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Be a team player and value an open and trusting collaboration
• Have satisfaction on working close to the HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces, etc.)
• Have good knowledge of English
• Agreeing on the requirements with our internal customers
• Designing, implementing and running verification and validation solutions as part of a SCRUM team, which assumes:
o Development of test scripts on the host side (PC)s
o Embedded SW development (Smart Card controllers SoC)
o Create specific documentation (i.e. Test Specifications)
• Maintenance of test applications and test scripts
• Failure analysis and bug fixes
• Supporting users after the implementation