Channel Sales Transformation MoC and Communication Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Channel Sales Transformation MoC and Communication Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
The EMEA Channel Sales Process Transformation team is looking to extend its current team with additional senior team members who can lead deployment of large programs/ projects impacting EMEA organization, across multiple teams. If you are interested you should have solid experience in MoC/Communications, Strategic Planning, program/project management, ability to work in a geographically distributed team and know how to drive by influence.
- Develop MoC and Communication Strategies for large scale coroporate initiatives targeting EMEA and Country Stakeholders as well as hundreds of thousands of partner contacts.
- Validate strategy with relevant stakeholders
- Develop communications and training materials needed to support your strategy
- Own all aspects of communications: Development of communications/training materials, translations, development of necessary emails, websites, materials, implementation of reporting to measure success.
- Ensure successful delivery of the EMEA programs/ projects or EMEA regional representation for WW projects / programs and closely collaborate with sponsors to plan, schedule, coordinate, and deliver the project outcomes to time, scope, cost and agreed quality
- Apply proper project management methodologies to manage deployments in EMEA including project scoping, governance model, roadmap and planning, budget, human resourcing, risk mitigation, training and communications.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams and regions to assure the fulfillment of project deliverables through all project / program stages.
- Manage, coach, develop and lead the project team allocated
- Coordinate across extended program / project teams impacted by (Support, User Setup, Country Engagement, Communications) to ensure end to end coverage of necessary activities
- Manage global / regional / local stakeholders’ expectations and relationship, provide them recurrent updates against project plans, assure active mitigation of any risks and present relevant business and performance reporting
- Manage the roadmap and prioritization activities. Effectively manage trade-offs between cost, schedule and customer benefit
- Organize and Participate in specific program / project meetings and calls ensuring the appropriate topics are discusses and following up on actions / issues is done
- Monitor and control project financials, oversee project costs and expenses
You will be expected to:
• Use your project management knowledge and experience to perform tasks & activities efficiently and reach the expected results
• Delivering projects / programs within the constraints of a scope, schedule, feature, functionality, and budget;
• Ensure strong project / program governance and foster relationships with external and internal stakeholders to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful program outcomes
• Be a strong team player, assisting the overall team and your peers to achieve success;
• Be the driving force behind motivating all action owners to complete tasks according to due dates and task dependencies;
• Setup project / program meetings to present progress, deliverables and build any necessary actions to assure their completion
• Flag all potential risks and find proper mitigations and proactively unblock issues
• Help prioritize workload of project team members or task owners if necessary;
• Ensuring that you, your team, and the project / program operate within HP Inc. and customer policies and guidelines;
Minimum experience 5+ years with focus on Communications, Copy writing, website development
Leadership competencies for team building, negotiation, decision making, problem solving and conflict management.
Fluent English essential. 1-2 Years spent in an English speaking country a big plus.
Projects involving regional and global stakeholders working in virtual environment a plus
Channel & Direct Business Experience and understanding a plus
Demonstrable organization skills for projects lasting 6 months or more
Demonstrable Executive level communication skills
Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee and tea
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)