Software Development Internship
AGYS is a Swiss registered company with development center in Bucharest that has spent 14 years as a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions.
AGYS clients’ solutions have been deployed in 14 countries in Europe, Australia and North America and across industries such as Oil and Gas, Aviation, Energy and the Commercial and Consumer banking sectors. The company has been awarded on numerous occasions for its solutions by organizations in both the JAVA and .Net space and named by IBM as one of their most innovative global solutions partners.
AGYS’s packaged and easy to tailor solutions for on premise and SaaS offerings for Cloud offering consists in:
BankConnect™ , a product suite of banking solutions that focus primarily in the areas of: New Customer Engagement and Onboarding, Credit Instrument Origination and Issuance, Integrated Risk Management, Compliance Assurance. BankConnect™ is a product family, designed to help client companies compete for and better retain the new generation of banking customer, expedite and reduce risk associated with daily onboarding and product transacting and ensure compliant activities throughout.
BlueFabric™, a low-code process development platform, running on IBM BPM in the Cloud, that delivers an innovative line of business platform for easily designing and rolling out volume back office business processes in a highly cost effective manner.
For more info, visit us at www.agys.ch; www.bank-connect.ch and www.bluefabric.ch.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or a related field
- Basic understanding of web development, programming (C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, R, SQL) and scripting
- Basic understanding of Networks, Operating systems (Windows, Unix) and Databases
- You have good written and verbal communication skills (both Romanian and English)
- Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies as needed
Agys constantly looks for bright people to collaborate with, in enabling our customers to work smarter. This is also the reason why we are in a constant search for the best technologies that allow us to achieve these goals and our efforts do not go unnoticed. We are recognized by IBM World Wide as one of the top three global organizations in the field and awarded for continuous innovation.
Get started with Software Development, learning the basics in several of the most used programming languages.
Gaining hands on experience in a project-like environment - the software development internship is synced with the analysis internship.
The internship will take place at our offices in Bucharest for a duration of twelve weeks.
Module 1 – HTML, CSS and development tools
• tools: Bitbucket, Jira, SourceTree
• IDE: visual code
• XHTML, HTML Elements
• Elements attributes
• CSS Selectors, CSS Properties, CSS Specificity
• variables and scope
• logic and arithmetic operators
• functions, data types, exception handling, events
• jQuery selectors
Module 3 – Angular 5.1, TypeScript (synced with Analysis)
• Development server: NodeJS
• angular cli (setup project)
• object oriented programming basics
• data binding, annotations and types
• components, controllers and views
• forms and validations
• dependency injection and services, routing
• basic angular material components
Module 4 - SQL (DB2)
• IDE: Data Studio
• basic sql and DB data structure
• data manipulation language (select, update, insert, delete)
• aggregate functions and scalar functions
• joins, subqueries, grouping and ordering
Module 5 – Java SE
• IDE: Eclipse
• variables and objects
• classes, interfaces, inheritance (overloading, overriding), polymorphism
• exception handling
Module 6 – Java Spring Boot Framework (synced with Analysis)
• Development Server: Tomcat
• project setup (spring boot)
• maven and dependencies
• spring web basics
• hibernate - data access object, jpql
• context dependency injection
• rest services & clients
• soap services & clients