Ullink - Recruitment Internship, Cluj
The HR Intern will be part of an elite team recruiting roles internationally for Ullink locations in Europe and US.
You will proactively identify and develop a pipeline of candidates utilizing multiple strategies, including: online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, career fairs and networking to identify the right talent for our organization.
If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with top talent then this is the role for you!
*This is a 8 hour paid internship for 3 months
What are the main responsibilities?
- Market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles
- Use of the latest online tools, technologies and social media channels to identify and engage talent
- Maintains an active database/map of where key talent is available for the business area and stays in active contact with potential recruits
- Offer support in scheduling interviews throughout the recruitment process
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
Key Required Skills
- University degree in Human Resources or related subject
- Would be a plus to have been in a recruitment internship program before
- Curious personality, enjoys learning and exploring new areas
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.