Analist Calitate Incidentologie
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Technical higher education;
- Car industrial environment knowledge; knowledge in Mechanical Organ;
- Experience in the Quality / Engineering / Manufacturing;
- Good knowledge in French and English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT);
- Ability of analysis and synthesis, capacitatede teamwork and transverse;
- Communication skills verbal and written.
- Detecting and prioritizing network incidents occurred in Dacia and Renault Service;
- Providing information about incidents occurring in network Service for their resolution within the enterprise, aimed at improving product quality and services to customer satisfaction;
- Animating resolve incidents in a short time;
- Documenting incidents client, subject to quality alerts : impaired quality problems, the sector which could put in place some corrective solutions and post sale; achieving quality summaries of incidents of the perimeter and ensuring better coverage of customer incidents through LUP QC.