Microsoft SharePoint Engineer
We develop revolutionary products and services that leverage next generation technology.
We build web, mobile and VR platforms powered by emerging technologies and experience design.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems
- Basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage and workstations
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems
- Training and supporting the business users in their day-to-day involvement in SharePoint sites, for instance uploading a document, starting an approval workflow etc.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service
- Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016
- Experience 1-2 years with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, Nintex manage security using groups and workflow creation
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Should be motivated, independent and self-sufficient
- Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Provides second-level support and assists with third-level support
- Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies
- Builds understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options
- Shares knowledge and assists users and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable to create/change content
- Performs installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of specialization
- Monitor servers and install SharePoint upgrades