We develop revolutionary products and services that leverage next generation technology.
We build web, mobile and VR platforms powered by emerging technologies and experience design.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, of project management methodologies (Agile/Waterfall) and of QA's role in each of them;
- Experience using test management tools and defect/task management tools (e.g.: JIRA, HP ALM, IBM RQM);
- Experience Testing Web (frontend and backend) and Mobile (Android / iOS) applications;
- Hands on experience with API and web service testing (e.g.: Rest / Soap, Postman, SoapUI);
- Hands on experience using web functional automation testing tools (e.g.: Selenium Web Driver, Robot Framework);
- Experience using testing frameworks (e.g.: TestNG / JUnit);
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
Is a plus:
- Experience using performance testing tools (e.g.: JMeter / Gatling);
- Knowledge of UNIX commands and basic bash scripting.
- Analyse software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic;
- Write, update and execute test cases;
- Report, follow-up, confirm and close issues (defects);
- Execute regression tests;
- Plan and implement the full set of test automation activities: create, maintain and execute automated tests;
- Develop and extend in-house test automation frameworks, as needed.