CUSTOM PANELS COORDINATOR - ONLINE MARKET RESEARCH STUDIES
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ipsos Interactive Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile CUSTOM PANELS COORDINATOR - ONLINE MARKET RESEARCH STUDIES active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.
The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1400 people, in Europe,North America, APAC and Latam acting in fields such market research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com
- University studies ( Economics/ Marketing/ Sociology/ Cybernetics - a plus );
- Preferably 2 years of applicable experience in either online market research, advertising agency, digital marketing or complex project management;
- Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience in using Excel for database management and data manipulation;
- Minimal (beginner) HTML knowledge/ability a plus;
- Questionnaire authoring experience is a plus;
- Demonstrated high level of client service with internal and external customers;
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, coordinating a variety of roles and resources to bring projects to fruition;
- Detail oriented with strong organization and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be motivated, passionate and career oriented maintaining a culture of innovation and a continued desire for skill building.
- Be the primary point of contact in managing the panel build process from start to finish. This includes everything from oversight of the development of creative assets (look &feel, branding and name) to configuring the online member portal to building the member profile database for an online custom panel. This involves working closely with the account team, researchers, web designers and clients;
- Think strategically and own the responsibility of the development of the recruitment, incentive and member engagement strategies;
- Provide on-going client service and act as the key client contact for multiple panels. Manage the panel and project execution process closely to ensure that the scope and budget are maintained and tracked and that the panel is meeting project and client specifications.
- Master interface for panel platform, including full understanding of configuration functionality, member management, data integration, and reporting capability.
- Manage panelist database, track metrics and develop and write the panel health analysis & report. Present the report directly to the client, and make recommendations on future goals and initiatives that will continue to meet and enhance the client’s business objectives.
- Engage and work with the custom scripting team on the scripting and execution of ongoing quantitative surveys in the panel platform;
- Manage the execution of the member engagement strategy, such as deployment of monthly newsletter, online member portal communications.