Boot Camp - Junior Gameplay programmer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Boot Camp - Junior Gameplay programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
- Motivated to work in the video games industry;
- Programming skills (any programming language; C/C++ is an advantage);
- Advantage: previous personal gaming projects;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexible, driven, fast learner and eager to evolve;
- Team player.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
- Work closely with the team members to develop game features;
- Debug and modify existing code;
- Write efficient code and technical documentation.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system.