Inside System Engineer (French)
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Have an experience with Vmware Virtual Infrastructure or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Technical knowledge in cloud technologies, backup and disaster recovery is a strong plus
- Having experience working in a presales role is a strong advantage, however diverse IT backgrounds might be considered
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
- Fluent French and English
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for providing technical advice, guidelines and best practices for Veeam products to Veeam prospects and partners. You will get a chance to drive the business bringing your technical expertise to the Veeam Sales team. This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or Webex.
We are therefore looking for candidates with technical background and experience, great communication skills in French to join our Inside System Engineer department.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Providing web-based demonstrations of Veeam software
- Answering technical questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone
- Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
- Providing pre-sales support and/or POC assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Working with sales team to improve their technical understanding of Veeam products
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.