Windows Applications Administrator
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Windows Applications Administrator. You will be reporting to a team lead and you will manage and support a suite of in house developed tools and applications, ensure the target availability of said environments and provide high-quality technical/functional support to internal clients.
Your Profile :
• At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in administering critical applications
• College or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Good Knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server important
• Knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others
• Understands the workflow and process requirements of complex application systems
• Knowledge of MS IIS, Zabbix monitoring tool, MS SQL, scripting (Powershell), Linux, C#, . Net framework, SQL query language are considered an asset
• Knowledge of high availability and fail over application system concept is an asset
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to adapt and integrate rapidly
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Integrity and trustworthiness
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance
• Organization skills
• Administer and support a set of applications and tools in accordance with predefined objectives and SLAs
• Maintain optimal customer satisfaction levels
• Work with the development team to maximize service availability and advance the scope of support.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
• Update the different systems.
• Deploy and migrate projects.
• Oversee application security.
• Stay informed of best practices and develop leading expertise in the firm’s technologies.
• Troubleshoot complex application system related issue
• Provide Level 2/3 Windows support for the application developer.
• Daily monitoring and maintenance activities
• Assist in the day-to-day operations of development team
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.