This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs T&E Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
'Bringing health through food to as many people as possible', guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for an T&E Accountant with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
University Degree in Accounting or other relevant education
1 - 2 years of relevant experience
Fluently in English and Romanian
Familiar with SAP and/or Navision
Skills & Competencies:
Attention to details
As an T&E Accountant you are responsible for:
- Reconcile corporate travel activity, post journal entries, and ensure all charges are accrued and recorded correctly for month-end close.
- Review and analyze corporate travel expenditure to ensure reimbursement requests are in compliance with enterprise policies
- Registering credit card statements and bank transactions
- Answer employee queries regarding enterprise policies, payment status and other issues related to expenses
- Payment preparation
- Month-end closing specific activities: analyses, reconciliations, debit balances, GR/IR, ageing - ad hoc, on request
- Ad-hoc support for SAP, NAV and Bank Statements.
This position is within the CBS Accounting team that is operating for the Eastern Europe Cluster (Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia). For more information you can have a look at jobs.danone.com.