Legal & Compliance Counselor
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania is a top 4 ranked Retained Executive Search consulting company, part of P & P Group and InterSearch Worldwide, present on the Romanian market of human resources services for over 15 years.Requirements
The Legal Professional we are looking should have full Law University degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience and advanced knowledge of relevant regulations for Pharmaceutical area.
To proactively advise supported business on legal implications of business strategy good understanding of legal concepts and corporate processes and advanced knowledge of the business concept and operational activities of area of responsibility and its associated legal risks are expected.
To fit the organizational culture, we look for someone proactive and having a “can do” approach, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and orientation to permanently improve.
• Drafts, negotiates and supervises the conclusion of contracts (sales, acquisitions, rentals, leasing, sponsorships, consultancy, distribution, loans) & drafts & reviews legal internal documents (POAs, management decisions etc);
• Offers support in Compliance, Data Privacy and Labor Law specific topics. Drafting the company regulations, conducting trainings and internal disciplinary investigations.
• Manages, creates, updates contract annexes and addenda, drafts termination notices & keeps the statutory documents of the company up to date
• Works closely with all business divisions/departments in order to develop & implement commercial policies; Identifies legal & compliance risks in day-to-day business activity & safeguards Bayer from risk of fines and loss of reputation by advising on all agreements
• Revises commercial correspondence & notifications to public or private institutions and represents the company in relation with public & private institutions and during the inspections from the authorities;
• Offers support for obtaining and maintaining valid authorizations for business activity;
• Liaises with external consultants and law firms;
• Performs legal research and follow-ups on legislative changes & communicates relevant legislative changes to the concerned business departments
We welcome resumes or recommendations mentioning Reference LPC in the subject of your e-mail application or recommendation till latest 19.01.2018