Sales Order Expeditor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Order Expeditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
- High School diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a similar environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Some college courses/specialized secretarial training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb organization skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience producing high quality reports, presentations and other documents
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Substantial knowledge of the department's operation and company procedures
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data
- Ability to work independently on projects and anticipate and address issues in the supervisor's absence
- Capable of independent and innovative thinking, with proven decision-making skills
- Experience working with senior management
- Perform clerical, administrative and office duties of a responsible and confidential nature
- Route and answer correspondence
- Independently establish, organize and maintain files and initiate follow up as needed
- Compile, analyze and summarize statistics and information
- Communicate new policies and procedures to the department and coordinate the gathering of information as directed,
- Create formulas/formats of moderate complexity and determine hardware/software requirements
- May coordinate off-site meetings and conventions; assist with schedule management; arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls and process expense reports
- Follow standardized formats and established internal procedures
- Organize correspondence and email; respond to requests for information
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties
- Provide support to other members of management and department as requested
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.