- Strong working knowledge on Windows Server Administration on Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 including Active Directory, Terminal Services, group policy objects, WSUS and KMS knowledge, Knowledge of networking.
- Windows Operating system Knowledge – interaction of drivers, OS configuration, software component interaction etc. Knowledge of application virtualization technology.
- Advanced knowledge Power Shell Scripting Windows
- To assist in the design of system / infrastructure solutions to meet project specific requirements
- Support the change management processes relating to all storage, server, and application changes for internal infrastructure in delivery and support for delivered solutions
- To provide escalation support on storage, OS, hardware, Vmware, Citrix related issues including
- Coordinate and perform routine operating system and application reconciliations maintenance, including backup and recovery processes for OS, applications and databases
- Act as a technical expert to provide technical support and software upgrades for applications owners, processes and systems
- Design disaster recovery plans for Operational teams
- Assist in troubleshooting application, networking and operating systems problems
- Manage relationships with hardware and software vendors
- Investigating and resolving problems
- Experience supporting a large-scale, multi-platform enterprise computing environment delivered via Citrix preferred.
- Working knowledge of XenApp/Desktop 6.5/7.X, Citrix Access Gateway, and Citrix NetScaler 10.X preferred
- 3-5 years of VMware experience
- Backup and restoration of data
- Brocade SAN switch configuration and zoning
- Cloud Strategy and Administration – nice to have
- Experience with external dedicated storage – nice to have
- Windows Administrator
- Power Shell Scripting
- Network Fundamentals
- VMware Technology (VCP preferred)
- Citrix Technology ( CCA-V)