Digital - Automation QA Engineer
The European Regional Delivery Center, which already employs more than 200 IT consultants, is an investment from Deloitte showing Romania’s strong IT potential and in the company’s overall strategy, in an environment in which technology plays an essential role.Requirements
Overall, you’re an idea's person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
THE ROLE - BACKGROUND
Our QA/Testing team provide assurance that our applications and system architecture meet the set requirements including in many cases developing and running the testing strategy, testing projects and individual components (e.g. functional testing, integration testing, load & stress testing, security testing and UAT).
Technologies used across some of our current engagements
• Automated testing: Selenium, Cucumber, UFT, Appium.
• Load testing: JMeter
• Continuous Delivery/Integration: Jenkins, GIT, BASH
THE ROLE – RESPONSIBILITIES
• To undertake automated scripting activities using the appropriate tool and framework including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports with analysis of tests.
• Demonstrable experience writing and executing automation test scripts using open source and/or commercial test automation tools – Selenium, Cucumber, UFT (formerly QTP).
• Demonstrable experience in tracking fixes and features in JIRA or similar configuration management tool.
• Defining test strategies for large and complex test delivery.
• Demonstrate understanding of Java code / JVM.
• Analyse root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
• Hands-on experience with performance monitoring tools New Relic APM, App Dynamics.
• Knowledge to parameterize scripts for load, spike, stress, and soak tests.
• Providing advice on testing tools and leveraging them effectively within testing activity.
• Reviewing test practices and coaching the team on improvement opportunities.
• Managing test delivery, ensuring the testing meets quality, time and cost objectives.
• Assess project suitability for automation including completion of feasibility studies.
• Access and training on state-of-art technologies
• Opportunity to get exposure to opportunity-rich, international work environment
• Enrollment to instructor Led EMEA specific Cloud HCM Trainings depending on requirement across EMEA
Company benefits :
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic and Medlife
• Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
• Travel Passport Plus Insurance both for personal and business travel
• Meal tickets
• Dental Package
• Excellent Social Benefits (on site cervical massages on a regular basis, wellness package - World Class, 7card, Mica’s Fit)
• Flexible working hours / work from home 5 days per month