Customer Support with German
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
Wipro BPS is a trendsetter and leader in the Process Services space. We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro Business Process Services is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers through.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
- Foreign languages skills:
• Good English language skills, written, reading and spoken
• Good German language skills, written, reading and spoken
GENERAL SCOPE OF THE JOB:
You will be part of the support team for a fashion-retailer and you will be in charge of ensuring resolution for all consumer queries and processing all transactions received from the customer.
- Supporting end consumers via Phone
- Following up on consumers Web Requests, E-mails
- Addressing all written/verbal requests and complaints received from the consumers and escalating if necessary
- Follow up of the Customer's processes & procedures
- Ensuring the return orders are processed
- Process improvements
TASKS, ATTRIBUTIONS, ACTIVITIES:
a) Phone Support
b) Web Requests, E-mails
- Participates in training sessions organized by the Client at the company level or at client site.
- Participates in specific forms of training required by the business needs. Training participation is approved by the Country Manager under the proposal of the process / function head.
•Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
•Attractive benefits package;
•Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
•Access to internal trainings (job related and soft skills trainings).