Internship Accounts Payable (German)
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
Limba Germana minim B1;
- Engleza necesara la nivel avansat;
- Abilitati de comunicare, empatie, dinamism, rezistenta la stres, credibilitate;
- Atentie la detalii, autonomie si organizare;
- Disponibilitate pentru program prelungit;
- Experienta in mediul international si interactiune cu alte culturi reprezinta un avantaj.
- Realizeaza activitati de verificare si procesare de facturi;
- Arhiveaza si mentine documentele contabile;
- Stampileaza si imparte facturile primite in cadrul echipei;
- Deschide tichetele intr-un sistem aferent;
- Asigura calitatea informatiilor incarcate.