Financial Analyst with IT skills
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Career level: Junior professional, 1 year of experience in a similar position
Assignment: Full time job, some traveling involved.
Informatics high school graduate with a Business related university degree would be a best fit. Any technology related programs or training could be a plus.
• General Accounting & Finance knowledge
• Curiosity for new technologies and general IT knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (using advance formulas); Visual Basic would be great
• Good command of English
• Analytical thinking and result-oriented attitude
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
This is a job for a true business passionate! Finance, Accounting, Operations, they all go together in Business and technology is already a must in every field. As a Financial Analyst at BDO you will have the opportunity to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Audit related processes and procedures
• Financial analysis and reviews
• Financial systems reviews and compliance
• Improvement solutions and recommendations in line with BDO methodology and best practices in the field
• Identification, evaluation and testing of automated controls
• Evaluation of security measures (access and authorization, attributions segregation, change management) of client applications
• Developing solutions and tools with the scope of business process improvement (Excel, VBA scripting, VBScript, SQL).
We are the fifth audit and consultancy firm in the country and have more than 20 years of experience in providing professional services.
Our Bucharest office is located in the 3rd District, a central location with good access to public transportation and close to the main points of interest of the city.