Web Analytics Engineer
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Metro Systems does more than build and operate the best retail software in the world. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. Our company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Metro Systems, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the field of web analytics and conversion rate optimization? Do you have experience programming and enjoy solving interesting problems? If so, you might be the perfect person to join our Digital Marketing Engineering team!
As a Web Analytics Engineer, you will work closely with internal team members to develop complex A/B and multivariate tests for our client’s sites.
You will also set up and maintain successful Adobe Analytics KPIs and identify and solve complex and interesting tracking problems. You will design analytics solutions by understanding the client’s business and online marketing goals, gathering requirements, and providing technical guidance.
What we’re looking for?
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, analysts, and web developers to optimize reporting and analytics capabilities
• Act in an advisory capacity, consulting with key stakeholders to help drive decision making development/tagging strategies for measurement plans, establishing success criteria, baselines and feature performance reports as related to marketing KPIs
• Integrate multiple data assets and develop/maintain KPI dashboards/reporting within Adobe Analytics
• Create and support periodic reporting through analytical tools
• Be the company measurement expert
• Define, build and test reports and funnels for use by business and data scientists
• Validate implementation and debug and follow through issues until resolved
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Previous experience with digital analytics using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Omniture, CoreMetrics, or similar tools
• Experience working with different APIs for Content Management Systems
• Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Experience in software engineering principles, frameworks, technologies, and standards.
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.