Key Account Marketplace- Wanted!
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers
• Similar experience in business development / sales for Fashion, Sports, Beauty, Home & Deco industries would be an advantage;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner;
• Fluent in English;
• Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
• Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills.
• Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new sellers;
• Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of sellers to constantly exceed quarterly targets;
• Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace;
• Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
• Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
• Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
• Track and report business development results, analyse data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers;
• Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
• Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace;
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically;
• Develop analysis to track seller’s performance; create goals and strategies to realize growth for each seller;
• Collaborate with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.