German Customer Support (Automotive) - Night Shift
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs German Customer Support (Automotive) - Night Shift active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
Multilingual superheroes wanted!
Our team in Bucharest is trained to deal with life and death situations to drivers and passengers all over Europe. It's not just language skills we need, we need excellent judgement skills and a cool head under pressure.
• Have at least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment. Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
• Ideally you will be educated to A Level standard, baccalaureate or university entrance standard. Applications from graduates would be particularly welcome.
• Have business level English and German
• Be able to work a fully flexible 24/7 pattern, including nights, weekends and public holidays
• This role involves the use of PC advanced telephony work, and you must be a confident user of both.
• Have an ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers, emergency services over the phone.
• A drive for excellent customer service.
• The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurized situations
• Effectively answer all call types of customer call including emergency and non- emergency calls general enquiries and other patient dependant calls, over a 24/7 period.
• Using the latest technology, you will assist drivers and their passengers through all call types; including routing throughout Europe, performing vehicle diagnostics remotely and even providing emergency assistance.
• Analyze the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient.
• When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and co-ordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country.
• Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences.
• Keep up to date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service.
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
• Bright, new, modern staff facilities with a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Relocation support (for applicants 50km+ outside Bucharest).
• Team building activities, networking & professional development opportunities
• Medical plan
• Meal vouchers: 15 RON/working day
• Language classes: opportunity to develop another language