Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• Relevant experience as a team lead;
• QA methodologies and processes to support the development teams efficiently;
• Experience with Source Control Management tools and build processes;
• Techniques regarding managing efficiently the project’s data, including protection and storage;
• Programming and/or scripting proficiency (e.g. C#, Python etc.) to create and optimize applications and workflows for QA and development teams;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English);
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
• Time-management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of large production workflows, pipelines, and tools;
• Experience in games development and passion for games.
Lead and develop a team including Release & Build Specialists and Tools Support Specialists. Organize the work of the team; manage the workforce planning and communication process with the other teams.
Monitor and optimize the build processes to ensure the efficient development and release of each game version.
• Setup the architecture and handle the high-level maintenance of a robust, reliable, automated and efficient build and delivery process;
• Collaborate with other teams from other Ubisoft studios to establish common processes and a pipeline to handle transparently build transfers, package generation with custom code and data etc.;
• Setup the branching strategy and integration policy at each stage of the project;
• Setup and enforce good practices for asset security on the project;
• Manage the configuration and optimization of the build & release tools;
• Implement work methods and processes to ensure efficient build processes and workflows;
• Manage and forecast the hardware resources needed for the project;
• Recruit, lead, mobilize and develop your team members;
• Follow up and evaluate the work of your team;
• Prioritize and manage your team’s tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to the specifications of the other teams on the project.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.