This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs IMS Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Knowledge about Relational Database SQL programing and Big Data Analytics platforms
• Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
• Knowledge about voice and signalling architecture and topologies (interfaces, protocols, services) and data domain (architecture of 2G/3G/4G and ISPs)
• Knowledge on data networking (OSI stack; IP (Internet, IP VPN, MPLS), LAN/WAN network)
• Knowledge of the network measurement counters on all network elements
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
• Good awareness of wider technology aspects in telecommunications and ICT
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position within a telecom company
• Inter-functional relationships between information systems
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Define the SW specifications related to technical capabilities of data import, aggregation levels in the database of the consolidated European Network Performance tool considering the specific monitoring and reporting requirements and develop specific traffic engineering analysis using SQL or other analytics tools
• Perform the SW specifications for network capacity monitoring and technical performance KPIs, by firstly defining the KPI formula, aligning the vendor definition for all network domains and technologies
• Create the specifications for SW development of the KPI Load Alarms, Capacity and Performance Dashboards by firstly analyzing and defining the capacity KPI monitoring criteria based on multi-dimensional analysis of the correlation between traffic, users, resource utilization and performance impacted by load, as part of the Capacity Management process and Performance optimization
• SW development of the Capacity and Performance Dashboards by implementing also the analysis of the KPIs trend evolution, thresholds, unexpected variations, conclusions and recommendations for proactively network capacity upgrading and performance optimization