SIP-IMS Telecom Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs SIP-IMS Telecom Testing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant experience as tester in Telco environment, including previous experience with test design
• Good understanding of telco protocols, with particular reference to SIP protocol and call flows
• Experience and understanding of the IVR applications (Voicemail preferred)
• Familiarity with Linux
• Experience with automation testing
• Basic scripting knowledge (bash, Python or Java)
• Strong technical background
• Fluent English
• Travelling abroad for short periods of time (weeks) could be required
• Test design – analysis of requirement documents and production of test plan documents
• Automation testing