I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
Our QA/Testing team provide assurance that our applications and system architecture
meet the set requirements including in many cases developing and running the testing
strategy, testing projects and individual components (e.g. functional testing, integration
testing, load & stress testing, security testing and UAT).
Technologies used across some of our current engagements
• Automated testing: Selenium, Cucumber, UFT, Appium.
• Load testing: JMeter
• Demonstrate understanding of Java code / JVM
• Continuous Delivery/Integration: Jenkins, GIT, BASH
• Demonstrable experience in tracking fixes and features in JIRA or similar
configuration management tool.
• Demonstrable experience writing and executing automation test scripts using
open source and/or commercial test automation tools – Selenium, Cucumber,
UFT (formerly QTP)
•To undertake automated scripting activities using the appropriate tool and
framework including creation and execution of scripts, preparation of reports
with analysis of tests.
• Defining test strategies for large and complex test delivery.
• Providing advice on testing tools and leveraging them effectively within testing
• Reviewing test practices and coaching the team on improvement opportunities;
• Managing test delivery, ensuring the testing meets quality, time and cost
• Assess project suitability for automation including completion of feasibility