Junior Employer Branding Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Junior Employer Branding Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
You have an incredible role - YOU will be the voice of our firm, responsible for how our message gets across to the people who may become your future coworkers! You'll set the tone for how our events will take place, by planning events, writing ads and promoting our brand as an employer. In this role, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility in how you organize your work and are encouraged to show initiative on designing long term projects.
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor’s Degree or last year student in Marketing, Communication, PR or equivalent education.
• At least 6 months of previous experience in a marketing/ advertising or recruitment role (employer branding, event coordinator, etc.)
• Exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills
• Creative mind and a talent for writing.
• Design and implement marketing campaigns for the recruitment department
• Design and coordinate the communication and advertising for the employer branding campaigns (write content for recruiting events, design creative concepts for job ads, either for online and offline channels)
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal clients, student organizations, universities, external providers, etc.
• Negotiate services and prices with external providers (agencies, student organizations, etc.)
• Work closely with the Marketing Department to support in the implementation of our employer branding campaigns (and other marketing related initiatives on occasion).
Contract is for a determined period of 1 year, with possibility of extension to undetermined period.
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00 – but with a measure of flexibility depending on both your schedule and business demand.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.