Junior Employer Branding Coordinator
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
You have an incredible role - YOU will be the voice of our firm, responsible for how our message gets across to the people who may become your future coworkers! You'll set the tone for how our events will take place, by planning events, writing ads and promoting our brand as an employer. In this role, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility in how you organize your work and are encouraged to show initiative on designing long term projects.
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor’s Degree or last year student in Marketing, Communication, PR or equivalent education.
• At least 6 months of previous experience in a marketing/ advertising or recruitment role (employer branding, event coordinator, etc.)
• Exceptional organizational, time management, and customer service skills
• Creative mind and a talent for writing.
• Design and implement marketing campaigns for the recruitment department
• Design and coordinate the communication and advertising for the employer branding campaigns (write content for recruiting events, design creative concepts for job ads, either for online and offline channels)
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal clients, student organizations, universities, external providers, etc.
• Negotiate services and prices with external providers (agencies, student organizations, etc.)
• Work closely with the Marketing Department to support in the implementation of our employer branding campaigns (and other marketing related initiatives on occasion).
Contract is for a determined period of 1 year, with possibility of extension to undetermined period.
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00 – but with a measure of flexibility depending on both your schedule and business demand.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits.