Technology & Operations Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Technology & Operations Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Teach For Romania is a nationwide movement in pursuit of educational equity in Romania and part of an international network Teach for All.
Find out more about us watching this video:
Or on our website: www.teachforromania.ro
We are looking for someone who is:
• Good communicator;
• Details oriented;
• Client oriented;
• Great at organizing;
• Solution oriented;
• A creative thinker;
• Adaptable to change;
• Great at managing time;
• Able to juggle tasks from several projects at once;
• Tech savvy (know his/her way around printers, PCs, phones, comfortable with new software);
• Good at building relationships;
• Open to learnings from both accomplishments and less-successful experiences by reflecting and proactively seeking feedback.
• How to use Microsoft Office at medium level;
• English at an advanced level.
It would be a plus if you also have:
• Software implementation experience;
• Driver’s license: B category and 1 year of driving experience.
Experience required for this role:
• 2 years of work experience in a similar role (ex. Events and project organizing or software implementation projects).
The vision of the Operations department is to offer excellent experiences for the staff, the teachers, the children, the alumni, the partners and the suppliers.
The department handles the administrative part, logistics support for internal events (teachers' preparation conference, recruitment events, Leadership Summer Academy) and project management for the projects which involve the entire organization (events, software implementation).
The Operations team is driven by the desire to create and execute efficient systems that enable teachers and staff to concentrate on students and instructional responsibilities.
Admin and software implementation
• Maintenance and installation of hardware devices (e.g. printers), manage OneDrive and other similar tasks;
• Manage the relationship with our IT and mobile services providers;
• Responsible of the acquisition of necessary equipment;
• Onboarding and exit: setting/closing accounts on laptops and mobile phones, benefits packages & others;
• Is in charge of the implementation of Salesforce in the organization: meet with team members to identify their data and reporting requirements and set up a system that is responsive to those needs in Salesforce; updating current Salesforce fields to better serve the needs of the team; integrate other technology (survey systems, websites, etc.) with the Salesforce system;
• Manage data protection, online and offline;
• Organised internal trainings and preparing sessions about the usage of the equipment and the software solutions used in the organisation;
• Is in charge of the implementation of new software solutions required in the development of the organization.
Logistics for the internal events and projects
• Identifies the logistical needs for each event and plans accordingly
• Identify, contact and contract new locations for events, agencies of marketing materials, catering suppliers, in accordance with the needs;
• Coordinate with associated partners and suppliers of required products and services (accommodation, transportation, etc.) for events and projects;
• Maintain communication with participants before and during the event as well as trainers and facilitators for logistics;
• Coordinate volunteers to cover the support necessary for the daily running of conferences and events;
• Assist the project manager in organization-wide events (e.g. team buildings, conferences);
• Create satisfaction surveys and project reports;
• Find solutions to keep the costs in the limits of the event’s/project’s budget;
• Set-up and break-down items during events.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
• This is a full time position, based in Bucharest.
• The selection process will consist in:
- Screening, according to the application form;-
- Phone interview;
- Interview with the HR department and Director of Operations department;
- Final interview with the CEO.
Please submit your application before the 19th of November!