This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Integrator Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• University degree – preferable in Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics
• Any relevant experience is an advantage
• Basic knowledge with IP networking, protocols (SNMP, SMTP), technologies (Sharepoint, WEB), data bases structures
• Distinguishers: professional certifications with Microsoft, SQL, SNMP, data bases, programming
• Distinguishers: previous experience or knowledge within OSS domain (umbrella systems, NMS/EMS) and Remedy type platforms; previous experience with programming languages, SNMP / SQL / ORACLE
• Team-oriented and good cooperation abilities
• Responsible, aware and oriented towards high quality results
• Good level of communication in English; French language is a plus
• Availability for travelling ~10% of the time
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since the 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fixed and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our quick business lines expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Integrator Engineer for our Network Operations Center. Our Integrator Engineer will help us with deployment, customization and maintaining of managed services applications for network monitoring and performance management.
The Integrator Engineer will report directly to the Managed Services Manager and will collaborate with our colleagues and clients at Group level. They will be exposed to the latest telecommunication and software technologies and an expanding international environment.
• Collaborating with vendors for SNMP probe integration for new solutions
• Collaborating with application designers and developers to assess and implement the best ratio between functionalities and scope for the developed systems
• Providing application support for all end users (gNOC staff and Field Engineers)
• Performing customizations, testing, verification, acceptance for in-house developed monitoring and performance solutions
• Be the main contributor for new solutions and for the optimization of existing ones, for the applications and equipment used by the managed services team
• Providing training for the managed services staff
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• International environment
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness etc.)