Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, or Computer Sciences
- At least 5 years professional experience in Accounting, Capital Markets or within the Banking system
- Detailed hands-on knowledge about industry-standard back office processing functional areas, including settlements (SWIFT, ACH, FedWire), documentation (confirmation, advices, reset advices, etc.) and accounting (general ledger, P&L accounting, etc.)
- Experience in the implementation and support of a Back office system within a Bank, Fund or Asset Manager.
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
- Ability to work with application developers
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the marketplace and current financial technology
- Client oriented
- Strong analytical skills
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Business Analyst acts as a customer proxy for the development team during the development of the product and works closely with the team on a daily basis
- Work as an integrated member of the development team with shared responsibility for delivery
- Analysis of new requirements from investment banks and translation into functional specifications for Summit developers
- Ensure the development team keep the product vision and strategy in mind during development
- Reviewing the acceptance tests associated with the acceptance criteria
- Evolving the details of the user stories through conversations with the developers
- Functional review of the product after each iteration
- Attending iteration retrospectives to provide feedback and improve the development process