Expert C++ Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Expert C++ Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
We are increasingly using C++ - based technologies, so we will appreciate your skills as follow:
- 7+ years of experience in C/C++ development;
- Solid design skills, including but not limited to OOP, SOLID, design patterns, architectural patterns;
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks, systems integration, software development and testing methodologies is required;
- Open-minded, proactive, solution finder, able to distinguish between pattern and the details;
- Team player;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Good spoken and written English, to be used on a daily basis.
…What will you contribute?
We are looking for Expert Software Engineer with a 'can do' attitude, who enjoys being a contributing member and who thrives on the challenges that working in a fast-paced dynamic environment can bring, someone who can dive in and help us build outstanding software. We will help you build key dual competence software-finance!
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
As a member of our development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Apply the quality code practices in developing new features for FC Summit;
- Proactive in identifying and addressing the root causes;
- Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software;
- High quality and efficient bug fixing;
- Implement new features as specified;
- Continuous pairing and mentoring with all levels developers.