Innovation Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Innovation Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Innovation Project Manager
The Innovation Project Manager will be responsible with the overall evangelism of innovation activities within and outside SG EBS organization.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Strategize Innovation drives suiting needs of various business lines; Conduct Innovation drives/workshops in SG EBS
- Liaison with various Group departments for coordinating campaigns aligned with Group needs
- Brand INO initiatives and programs; Represent Ino stream in all relevant forums; Take Ideas to business case stage
- Identify and develop a pipeline of relevant start ups aligned to the various business lines needs across Societe Generale
- Observe, Network, Question the status-quo (as appropriate), experiment and make key associations or collaborations internal and external to SG, cultivate and Influence to promote Innovation in SG EBS
- Promote Innovation as a key enabler by conducting workshops or programs like Accelerator or Incubator or equivalent
- Promote inclusion of Design thinking as a framework to derive solutions to business challenges worked on by Startups
- Keep a constant market watch on the digital trends of startups and their product solutions and communicate internally
- Focus on deep understanding of emerging trends and disruptive technologies relevant to financial services such as Block Chain, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Analytics etc.
- Identify and engage talented SG EBS staff for identifying potential ideas that will leverage futuristic technologies
- Develop and deliver a platform for employees and partners to ideate, experiment on cutting edge digital solutions
- Define ideation model (flash to bang) and engage SG EBS business lines onto it.
A little about You:
- You have strong academic background with a bachelors or masters (preferable in management/technology)
- You have an advanced level of English; French knowledge would be a plus
- You are aware of emerging trends in terms of technology; you have strong project & change management capabilities
- You have effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
- You have strong stake-holder engagement & influencing skills in a matrix organization
- You are self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers
We also value:
- Trainings in Innovation modeling & related certifications is preferred
- Training in Design thinking represents an advantage
Besideys a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career