Web developer- Typescript, React, Node.js, Angular
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Web developer- Typescript, React, Node.js, Angular active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• We develop applications that help our customers to create and maintain their website;
• We use technologies like Typescript, React, Node.js, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, REST web services;
• We use agile methodology.
In this role, you will:
• Develop cutting-edge software for the next generation Web based Frontends;
• Work in an Agile environment using Scrum;
• Collaborate with an international team of software developers;
• Have the opportunity to learn new technologies and enhance your web development skills;
And, most of all, you will be a part of our multinational young and dynamic team.
• Excellent experience with TypeScript, Node.js, HTML, CSS, MySQL;
• Excellent OOP experience;
• Nice to have experience with PHP or a similar programming language;
• Experience working with REST web services;
• Experience with build tools and versioning systems (Git, NPM, Gulp);
• Familiarity with Linux environments;
• knowledge of debug tools (xdebug/zend debugger, firebug, chrome dev tools);
• coaching experience of junior team members;
• experience in effort estimation and planning of related tasks;
• very good written and verbal English skills;
• team player.