Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile FrontEnd Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• At least 5 years of proven experience in delivering high quality work.
• Demonstrable experience and understanding of working in teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer.
• You love collaborating with others and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives.
• Natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
• Work collaboratively in a team with other front-developers, API developers,
creatives and UX experts, integration teams and the client themselves.
• Help deliver features end to end. We don't throw our work "over the wall,"
everyone is expected to pull together to design new features and figure out
• Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS.
• Build webapps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do.
This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in
the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users.
• Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive
enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and
• Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our
code quality levels.
• Help the client and end users to understand trade-offs when making product
decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way.
• Work with our creative and UX teams to understand the vision for end users. An
eye for usable design is a bonus point.
• Keep learning! We have a great community of front-end developers who run
weekly workshops together, share the best articles they find on Slack, and meet
up twice a year for a full-day internal conference.
It's a cliché to say that the tech world moves fast, but it is true at least. As front-end developers, we've chosen to leap into the part of technology which moves fastest. It's the most exciting way to work and keeps us constantly on our toes.
A few years ago, a front-end developer knew their site would be viewed on a desktop and their logic would be handled off in a server somewhere. Provided IE didn't mess around too much, life was easy.
React, Angular, Meteor, Knockout. And it's not just our frameworks that have changed,everything has. Web pack and Gulp are killer build tools. Redux, RxJS, MobX are whole new things to think about data. Even testing has gotten exciting with Jest, Karma, Mocha and the numerous utility libraries for each.
The project-based nature of Client's work lets us pick the best of these tools for each job. Most projects start from a blank slate, but even when it's not greenfield, we're trusted to work with our clients to improve their process step by step. No restriction to use what we've always used. If there's a new approach we should try, we try it. It's not about doing each project as well as the last one, it's making sure the next is always better. We don't just accept that what we do today will change tomorrow, we expect it to and can't wait to see what's ? Angular? ? PostCSS? Service Workers? Come to work with us and help figure that out.