This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs IT Sourcer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in Human Resources;
• Background knowledge of Human Resources and be passionate to work in the Human Resource field;
• Have excellent verbal and written communication, grammar skills;
• Ability to multitask efficiently;
• Flexible, curious, positive and enthusiastic about projects;
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Strong desire to be a “team player";
• Keen attention to detail.
• Previous experience as a sourcer/researcher would be a plus.
• Confident oral and written communicator in English
• Understand the recruitment process within the company & the IT field
• Identify potential candidates in accordance with job descriptions
• Identifying the qualified candidates trough the various recruiting tools
• Assist Recruitment Team with pre-screening/sourcing candidates
• Be extremely focused and driven on learning and growth
• Update the recruitment & selection database
• A minimum of 20 hours /week
• Punctuality - is consistently at work and on time
It is important that you show a good energy and possess the ability to put you into our candidate’s everyday lives. You can collaborate throughout the organization and find it natural to find the right solutions with your colleagues. You speak English fluently and you should have a start-up mentality.
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours