Systematic develops software and system solutions to customers in Defence, Healthcare, Library & Learning, Public & Private and Intelligence & National Security.
Systematic was established in 1985 and is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries. More than 500,000 people worldwide now use Systematic solutions and services.
The company has 900+ employees and is headquartered in Aarhus with offices in Copenhagen, Australia, Finland, France, Germany, New Zealand, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, UK, United Arab Emirates and USA.
In January 2017, Systematic opened a development centre in Bucharest that produces communication software for NATO, IT solutions for professionals in the healthcare and service sectors and innovative library and learning software platforms.
At Systematic, we change society with exceptional software creating more opportunities and a better world for us all.
Everything we do at Systematic is expressed in our four brand values: Simplicity. Trust. Performance. Forward-thinking.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in Human Resources;
• Background knowledge of Human Resources and be passionate to work in the Human Resource field;
• Have excellent verbal and written communication, grammar skills;
• Ability to multitask efficiently;
• Flexible, curious, positive and enthusiastic about projects;
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Strong desire to be a “team player";
• Keen attention to detail.
• Previous experience as a sourcer/researcher would be a plus.
• Confident oral and written communicator in English
• Understand the recruitment process within the company & the IT field
• Identify potential candidates in accordance with job descriptions
• Identifying the qualified candidates trough the various recruiting tools
• Assist Recruitment Team with pre-screening/sourcing candidates
• Be extremely focused and driven on learning and growth
• Update the recruitment & selection database
• A minimum of 20 hours /week
• Punctuality - is consistently at work and on time
It is important that you show a good energy and possess the ability to put you into our candidate’s everyday lives. You can collaborate throughout the organization and find it natural to find the right solutions with your colleagues. You speak English fluently and you should have a start-up mentality.
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
• A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
• Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
• Private medical insurance
• Project specific training
• Flexible working-hours