Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- 2+ years experience in Administration
- Strong planning and organisational skills able to prioritise workload effectively with ability to consider future organisational requirements when planning
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst retaining a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player able to work effectively with diverse client groups
- Flexible and adaptable style
- Proactive self-starter, able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes.
- Experience of data analysis and evaluation (highly desirable)
- Experience of working with external partners (highly desirable)
- Experience of cross-functional working (highly desirable)
- A degree in one of the following areas: Education / Business/Economics / Management
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of desktop applications such as MS Office – ECDL is preferable
- English - advanced level
...What will you contribute?
The Training Administrator will be the first point of contact for Training inquiries and to provide the Academy Learning & Development (L&D) teams with effective and timely administrative support.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Training Administrator will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Co-ordinate, schedule, resource, track, organize logistics and maintain reports on all Academy training courses and related collateral
- Provide Training proposals based upon the customer/partner demand and maintain all the related training agreements
- Management of training content to the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Co-ordinating the annual review and update of training content
- Daily operation of the training department
- Research and source external training as directed and source professional venues for training
- Collation, processing and reporting for all training session feedback forms
- Provide feedback to progaramme owners and vendors on potential improvements to be implemented